The highly subsidized services of Anjali Hospital are vital for the needy & underprivileged communities of this area. The Environmental Enrichment is crucial for preventing degradation of environment and more importantly to set an example for people as well as the state as an effort to mitigate climate change. Educational activities empowering women, children and youth have the potential to bring social, economic and environmental change.
The hospital as well as other programs of Anjali are not getting funds from Government. All the activities of Anjali are dependent on income generated from patients, interest earned and donations. As the hospital services are either free or concessional the hospital income is about 35% of total hospital expenditure, interest income is small amount, and hence the activities are dependent on donations. The activities are not sustainable without donations.
We appeal for assistance in order to continue providing subsidized/free services and supportive activity programs of Anjali.
You can support Anjali and its activities in following manner:
1. Tithi donation of Rs.25000 can be made towards TITHIDAN as above.
2. Sponsor an Eye Camp in a village (Eye OPD, distribution of subsidised spectacles at village level and for those in need ,cataract surgeries at Anjali Hospital. Estimated cost of sponsoring one Eye Camp is Rs.35,000. (About 150-200 OPD patients , 75-100 spectacles and 15-20 cataract surgeries)
3. Sponsor a FREE BED in Anjali Hospital for Rs.100000/-
4. There are some rooms/wards/operation theatres where names of donors can be acknowledge. This donation will go in Corpus Fund.
a. Rs. 250000/- Name in waiting area of hospital
b. Rs. 1100000/- Blood Storage Unit (1)
c. Rs. 1100000/- Indoor Wards (5)
d. Rs. 1100000/- Special Rooms ( 3)
e. Rs. 1100000/- Semi Special Room (1)
f. Rs. 2500000/- Stabilisation Unit (ICU)
g. Rs. 2500000/- Eye Operation Theatre
h. Rs. 5100000/- Indoor Wing (First Floor)
i. Rs. 5100000/- Medical Unit
j. Rs. 5100000/- OPD Wing (First Floor)
i. Rs. 7100000/- Main Indoor Unit (Ground Floor Entrance)
FOR SENDING DONATIONS
Donations can be given to Corpus Fund, Hospital Development Fund or General Fund ( General Donation). If you are donating towards Corpus Donation, kindly mention it in your letter to the organization which can also be by e-mail.
• Donations are exempt under 80G(5) of the income tax act
• Foreign Donations: Anjali is registered to receive foreign donations. FCRA Registration No is: 042090092 (Renewal date: 05-08-2016, valid till 04-08-2021)
• Cheque in name of Anjali Society for Rural Health & Dev
• For any inquiry about donation process, please contact: Dr. Lalit Shah -9426413192 (WhatsApp), email- [email protected]
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
Beneficiary Account Name: Anjali Society for Rural Health & Development
Beneficiary Bank Account Number: 04051450000043
Branch Street Address: Civil Hospital Road City: Himatnagar, Gujarat State, PIN-383001
RTGS/NEFT Code : HDFC0000405
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda
Beneficiary Account Name : Anjali Society For Rural Health & Development
Beneficiary Account No: 072910001537
RTGS/NEFT Code: BKDN0130729
Branch: RANASAN, Taluka: Talod, Dist: Sabarkantha, Gujarat383305
Donations From USA:
Donations from USA can be sent through tax exempt nonprofit organizations in USA. Anjali can receive donations through:
1. ASTI ( Americal Service to India) (www.asti1.org), ASTI has administrative charge.(About 2-3%)
2. Indians for Collective Action (ICA)(www.icaonline.org) ICA does not have administrative charges.
3. Share & Care Foundation (www.shareandcare.org) Share and Care has administrative charges.3-4%)
Direct donation from USA can also be sent by wire transfer or cheque.
Cheque in name of Anjali Society for Rural Health & Dev. FC
Donations from other countries:
Cheque can be sent in name of Anjali Society For Rural Health & Dev. F.C By post or wire transfer.
Wire Transfer Information Form:
Beneficiary Account Name: Anjali Society for Rural Health & Dev. FC
Beneficiary Bank Account Number: Saving Account No. 04051170000014
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd Branch: Himatnagar
Branch Street Address: Civil Hospital Road City: Himatnagar, Gujarat State, PIN-383001 Country: India(IN)
SWIFT Code: HDFCINBBXXX
RETURN/ REFUND POLICY:
The organization takes the responsibility to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to apply for a refund, the organization will respond to the donor within 15 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send a mail to the organization requesting refund within 2 working days of making the donation, along with payment receipt and person details necessary for initiating refund.
Anjali Society for Rural Health and Development is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.